What type of information do we collect?
- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website, through the app or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; e-mail address; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews and recommendations.
How do we collect information?
- When you fill out and send a contact form on our website, download the DanceID app, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address and phone number. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons of bookings, contacts & logistics for Evoke Ballroom LLC & DanceID only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
- We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services of Evoke Ballroom LLC & DanceID;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose your site visitors' personal information?
- Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to inform visitors of our services and any other information that pertains to Evoke Ballroom LLC, DanceID and related events. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications, as well as, google ad mobs. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
- We may contact you to notify you regarding your bookings, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
- The information collected is used to help us better understand who is and visiting our website and where they are from to better assist the visitor and our companies as we feel best fit.
How can our site visitors withdraw their consent?
- If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com
- If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org